The Team at Kreative Diadem are calling writers from all over to submit to their annual issue. The theme for this edition is “Isolation”.
With the whole world currently on lockdown, in response to the plague that has turned our structures upside down, the single word on everyone’s lips is this: ISOLATION.
We want works that are situated within the context of the word. The way you interpret the word in your work is entirely up to you. We want you to think beyond boundaries; we want you to get creative.
General Submission Guidelines
- All entries should revolve around the theme of “Isolation.” You are free to interpret it as you wish, but we should not have trouble connecting your subject matter to the prescribed theme.
- Writers of all nationalities are welcome to submit.
- Format your work as follows: Times New Roman, font 12.
- The submission window opens on April 15, 2020.
- We do not accept work which has been previously published, in print or online (we consider self-publishing to blogs, message boards, or Facebook as publication if it can be viewed publicly).
- Simultaneous submissions are not eligible.
- Only works written in the English language are eligible. Works from other languages will only be accepted if accompanied by English translations, with the permission of the original author.
- There is no submission fee charged.
- Submit as a Word document to [email protected]. Make the subject line, “Isolation: Genre of Submission”, for instance: “Isolation: Fiction”.
- In the body of the email, provide the following information: Author’s Name, Title of Work, Nationality, Contact (Phone Number and Email Address) and a Bio of 200 words or less.
- All entries are to be submitted to [email protected]
Help us keep this literary blog free! Don’t miss our latest Magazine call for submission. We are dedicated to bringing you the best of new fiction, poetry, and nonfiction. This literary magazine and our prizes are run solely by volunteers. In order to keep doing this, we rely on voluntary donations and sponsorships. Click here to donate.